Downstairs
Outside of common hours
I went to the Asian bar
Up the street
The one no one goes to
Because I'm too drunk
At this point
But I'm hungry
It smells like cleaning solution
This lady does not know how to make drinks
I ordered a dirty martini and sesame chicken to go
She's said you like it dirty?
She is 60 years old
As I drink, I like to look in the window at the passer bys
A lady had a yellow umbrella
It's not raining
It's almost 90 degrees out
Jazz music started playing after I placed my order
I am the only customer in a very old restaurant
It's kind of of big too
After the lady with the umbrella
The lady with a pretty custom leather purse crossed her path
They brought me the check after I placed my order
What if I wanted more?
By the way
The window
I look to my left in
Is covered in pictures of the owner's life
He has owned this establishment for a while
In downtown Seattle
Some of the pictures are of him on a boat in the ocean,
And some of them are pictures with him with Steven Segal
When his movies were still relevant
And one is of him with a beautiful woman surrounded by skyscrapers
And you would think they are standing on water
By the pier
But they are in a parking lot
On concrete
By the famous Seattle I 90 overpass
I should leave
I'm drunk.
Outside of common hours
I went to the Asian bar
Up the street
The one no one goes to
Because I'm too drunk
At this point
But I'm hungry
It smells like cleaning solution
This lady does not know how to make drinks
I ordered a dirty martini and sesame chicken to go
She's said you like it dirty?
She is 60 years old
As I drink, I like to look in the window at the passer bys
A lady had a yellow umbrella
It's not raining
It's almost 90 degrees out
Jazz music started playing after I placed my order
I am the only customer in a very old restaurant
It's kind of of big too
After the lady with the umbrella
The lady with a pretty custom leather purse crossed her path
They brought me the check after I placed my order
What if I wanted more?
By the way
The window
I look to my left in
Is covered in pictures of the owner's life
He has owned this establishment for a while
In downtown Seattle
Some of the pictures are of him on a boat in the ocean,
And some of them are pictures with him with Steven Segal
When his movies were still relevant
And one is of him with a beautiful woman surrounded by skyscrapers
And you would think they are standing on water
By the pier
But they are in a parking lot
On concrete
By the famous Seattle I 90 overpass
I should leave
I'm drunk.
No comments:
Post a Comment